DireWolf pup/dog Contract
Below is your 'copy and paste' DIREWOLF puppy/dog contract.
1.) You may copy and paste this contract on to a blank page in your word program
a.) Fill it out anyway you want. If you change anything within the contract, please use red so i will be sure to see it. Do not sign it as of yet...
2.) Save the contract in your DOCUMENTS
3.) E-mail me the contract as an attachment or.... you can copy and paste it into your E-mail.
I will go over our contract after you fill in all that you can. I will then fill in my parts. When I am ok with the contract i will send it off to you in an E-mail as an attachment.
Next you will go over the contract once again to be sure you agree with it, then sign it. Send it back to me and i will then sign it and send it back to you.
The American Alsatian
Home of the Dire Wolf Program
Puppy Contract for a DIREWOLF
Part One: Seller's Information
KKennels Name: Schwarz Kennels Sellers Name: Lois E. Schwarz and Amey Gage Seller’s Address: 4175 Winnetka Rd. White City, Or. 97503 Phone: 541 538-8224 E-Mail: email@example.com Hereinafter referred to as “Breeder/Seller”.
Part Two: Buyer's Information
Buyers Name: __________ Buyers Address: ______________ Buyers Phone:
Buyers E-Mail _______ Hereinafter known as: "Buyer/Owner"
The seller has on this date __________ promised to sell to the buyer the Pup/Dog described below:
Trademark: American Alsatian/DireWolf date of birth ___________ Gender: Male Female
Name and description of pup/dog: _____________________________________________________________
Sire's information: _______ Dam's information:____________
Deposit amount and date Paid: ________ Total Purchase price of said pup: ____________
Crate cost ______ Book Cost _______ Boarding Fees _______ Any other costs ___________________
Amount to be paid before shipment or pickup: ____________________
(Shipping and transportation fees are not the responsibility of the Breeder and are not included in the sale of this pup/dog)
Seller Warrants and Agrees:
1. Seller Lois Schwarz is the lawful owner of the dam, and has full legal right to sell its offspring.
2. The puppy/dog is sound in body and good health at the time of the sale. The puppy has had its first inoculation for parvovirus, hepatitis, distemper, adenovirus and Para influenza. You can find this information on the puppies individual web page below NOTES. Sellers refer all questions regarding inoculations and worming to qualified veterinarians.
3. Buyer is to arrange a checkup of the puppy by a qualified veterinarian within 48 hours of sale. Seller shall be notified IMMEDIATELY in the event that the pup/dog has a defect. If the puppy is ill (not poisoned) or defective, the buyer is entitled to a replacement pup and this pup should be transported back to the buyer as soon as possible within the guaranteed time. All paperwork must be returned to the seller and signed back to the seller. Sellers warranty is limited to the refund of the puppy's purchase price upon immediate return of the puppy and only under the circumstances described above. Seller does not ever reimburse for veterinarian expenses.
4. Schwarz Kennels dogs are guaranteed to be OFA certifiable at TWO YEARS of age. If you wish to do this the dog must be x-rayed by THIRTY (30) months of age, and the x-ray submitted to the OFA for examination and certification. If the OFA finds the dog to have hip dysplasia, the following requirements must be fulfilled in order to obtain a replacement puppy. It is understood that money is NOT refunded, and that this guarantee is for a REPLACEMENT puppy only.
A). OFA shall be the sole judge regarding hip dysplasia.
B). we are to receive a copy of the OFA report.
C). If the dog has hip dysplasia, the dog will be replaced upon return of the dog's registration paper, which is to be signed over to me. You may keep the dog if you wish or give it to someone else, but it must be neutered or spayed, and we must have written proof of this from the veterinarian who performs the surgery
D). All freight charges for the replacement dog are to be paid by the owner of the dog. We ship the replacement dog/pup until all transportation fees are paid in full.
E). Replacement pups may be chosen from any breeding that we have available that is similar in price to what you paid for the dog. If you should want a puppy from a more expensive litter, we ask only that you would pay the difference.
F). This guarantee applies to the original owner of the dog and no dog will be guaranteed and replaced unless our kennel name is used in front (prefix) of the registered name of the dog.
Schwarz Kennel's dogs are guaranteed to be CERF certifiable. If you wish to do this the dog must be examined by a DACVO certified veterinarian by 30 months of age. A written report of any heritable eye disease must be submitted to the seller with written proof that the dog has been neutered or spayed, and the dog's NAAC registration papers must be signed over to the seller in order to receive a replacement puppy. All guarantees are exactly under the same terms as the guarantee for hip dysplasia. Eye guarantee does not cover injuries to the eye. Buyer’s remedies are for hip dysplasia and heritable eye disease only. No other diseases or injuries or illnesses, and are limited to replacement puppy as provided above.
BUYER WARRANTS AND AGREES:
1. This dog shall be maintained and kept under the personal control of the Buyer, and this dog shall be given adequate housing, food, veterinary care, basic obedience training and shall in no manner be mistreated or neglected.
2. This puppy is sold as a pet or companion dog which resembles what the breeder/founder believes to be the exact replica of what the (extinct) Dire Wolf looked like as it once roamed North and South America.
3. If circumstances arise that would prevent the buyer from keeping this dog, the buyer promises to return the dog to the breeder Lois Schwarz at all costs.
4. If the buyer has bought a MALE pup, the seller retains the right to use this male for stud service, free of charge.
a. Seller will notify the byer in advance if such a service is required, and will make all necessary arrangements.
b. Seller will also conduct the breeding and shall care for this stud dog as her own. Stud dog will be returned or picked up in as good as condition or better when the owners come to reclaim him.
Your Dire Wolf pups:
1. Conformation: of the dog at full grown or 3 yrs old will be the Size, Weight, and Height, described in the standards of the breed and as close as possible to the bones recovered in the La Brea Tar Pits of North Amerca. and in this manner, fits the Founders standards.excessively a. Does not dig, chew, bark
2. Temperament: Not afraid of gun shots, loud noises, thunder. Is not touch sensitive. Is confident in who he/she is. If a male he is bold and yet cautious and thinking things out before he acts. Is not dog aggressive nor is he an aggressive dog in nature.
3. Look of this dog Shall:
a. Resemble the dire wolf in that its neck is short and comes straight out of the shoulders and as he/she is walking the head is on a parallel plane as the top line. The back is a straight back though the rump may be slightly higher than the shoulders.
b. The eyes are piercing and the dog is not hyper but sleek in his movement.
c. The head shall be broad between the ears and the skull shall be approximately 6 – 8 inches width and 6 – 8 inches depth.
d. The muzzle shall be broad around in that two hands can go around the muzzle of this animal and touch slightly or not at all. The length of the muzzle shall be shorter than the depth of the skull.
e. Coat: shall be of the correct texture and NOT soft but wiry or hard. The under coat shall shed completely or nearly complete during the summer months.
f. Feet: shall be large and round yet slightly splayed and shall imprint the size of a large fist approximately 4-6 inches wide.
g. Eyes: shall be light in color and slightly almond shaped.
h. Color: silver, silver gray, white, cream, silver/gold tri, gold tri, or black. All dogs shall be of Sable coloring in that the tips of all guard coat hairs shall be black. The ears and eyes shall be lined in black and the tip of the tail shall be black as well as the ancient scent gland in the upper tail. Skin: 90% of this dog’s skin shall be dark and never pink.
Stud Dogs shall: Have the necessary equipment to perform the task at hand. Have two testicles. Have the look of a male or a stallion of a male in that they will be thick and heavy of bone. Be as close to the breed standards as possible.
Breeder Bitch/Brood Bitch:
No Breeder bitches shall: Skip a heat cycle or go off her cycle. Have less than 6 pups in any one litter. Eat her young.
All Breeder Bitches will: Dig dens and may have pups outside in the weather with 90% of the pups surviving. Come into their first heat between the ages of 9 months to 14 months of age.
under to be found competent.All Breeding Dogs must be examined by the Breed Master/Fo
NO ONE SHALL BREED AN AMERICAN ALSATIAN AND OBTAIN REGISTRATION OF PURE BREED CERTIFICATES WITHOUT THE WRITTEN AGREEMENT FROM THE BOARD MEMEBERS AND THE FOUNDER OF THE N.A.A.C. THE NAME “AMERICAN ALSATIAN” IS PROTECTED BY TRADE MARK RULES AND REGULATIONS AND THEREFORE NO ONE SHALL BE ABLE TO COPY, STEAL OR TO REPRODUCE IT. THERE ARE NO AMERICAN ALSATIANS THAT ARE NOT RECOGNIZED AND REGISTERED BY ANYONE BUT THE N.A.A.C.R.
IF YOU USE OUR DIRE WOLF DOG FOR ANY 'PROFITS' (examples: movies, t.v. magazines, books, training, showing, sports, non profit income) YOU SHALL
1). ASK FIRST (or let me know)
2). SEND LOIS SCHWARZ 20% OF ALL PROFITS.
The Dire Wolf has taken me over 30 years to perfect and is trademarked unlike any other 'breed' of dog. Our dogs are not purebred but STRONGBRED.
This contract is valid from the date of delivery of the puppy and throughout the lifetime of the dog, or until the buyer transfers ownership of the dog to a third party.
Buyer: ______________________________ date: __________
Seller: ______________________________ date: __________