Outcross F-1, F-2 Amendment
Below is your 'copy and paste' generic puppy/dog contract.
1.) You may copy and paste this contract on to a blank page in your word program
a.) Fill it out anyway you want. If you change anything within the contract, please use red so i will be sure to see it. Do not sign it as of yet...
2.) Save the contract in your DOCUMENTS
3.) E-mail me the contract as an attachment or.... you can copy and paste it into your E-mail.
I will go over our contract after you fill in all that you can. I will then fill in my parts. When I am ok with the contract i will send it off to you in an E-mail as an attachment.
Next you will go over the contract once again to be sure you agree with it, then sign it. Send it back to me and i will then sign it and send it back to you.
Part One: Seller's Information
Kennels Name: Schwarz Kennels Sellers Name: Lois E. Schwarz and Amey Gage Seller’s Address: 4175 Winnetka Rd. White City, Or. 97503 Phone: 541 538-8224 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Hereinafter referred to as “Breeder/Seller”.
Part Two: Buyer's Information
Buyers Name: _________________________________________
Buyers Address: _______________________________________
Buyers Phone: _______________ _______________
Buyers E-Mail _________________________________________________
Hereinafter known as: "Buyer/Owner"
The seller has on this date __________ promised to sell to the buyer the Pup/Dog described below:
Breed: American Alsatian date of birth _______________ Gender: Male
description of pup/dog: ________________________________
Sire's information: _________________________
Deposit amount and date Paid: _______________________________
Amount to be paid before shipment or pickup: ____________________
Total Purchase price of said pup: _________________________________
(Shipping and transportation fees are not the responsibility of the Breeder and are not included in the sale of this pup/dog)
Seller Warrants and Agrees:
1. Seller Lois Schwarz is the lawful owner of the dam, and has full legal right to sell its offspring.
2. The puppy/dog is sound in body and good health at the time of the sale. The puppy has had its first inoculation for parvovirus, hepatitis, distemper, adenovirus and Para influenza. Sellers refer all questions regarding inoculations and worming to qualified veterinarians.
3. Buyer is to arrange a checkup of the puppy by a qualified veterinarian within 48 hours of sale. Seller shall be notified IMMEDIATELY in the event that the pup/dog has a defect. If the puppy is ill (not poisoned) or defective, the buyer is entitled to a replacement pup and this pup should be transported back to the buyer as soon as possible within the guaranteed time. All paperwork must be returned to the seller and signed back to the seller.
Sellers warranty is limited to the refund of the puppy's purchase price upon immediate return of the puppy and only under the circumstances described above. Seller does not ever reimburse for veterinarian expenses.
4. Schwarz Kennels dogs are guaranteed to be OFA certifiable at TWO YEARS of age. If you wish to do this the dog must be x-rayed by THIRTY (30) months of age, and the x-ray submitted to the OFA for examination and certification. If the OFA finds the dog to have hip dysplasia, the following requirements must be fulfilled in order to obtain a replacement puppy. It is understood that money is NOT refunded, and that this guarantee is for a REPLACEMENT puppy only. A).OFA shall be the sole judge regarding hip dysplasia. B).We are to receive a copy of the OFA report. C). If the dog has hip dysplasia, the dog will be replaced upon return of the dog's registration paper, which is to be signed over to me. You may keep the dog if you wish or give it to someone else, but it must be neutered or spayed, and we must have written proof of this from the veterinarian who performs the surgery D). All freight charges for the replacement dog are to be paid by the owner of the dog. We ship the replacement dog/pup until all transportation fees are paid in full. E). Replacement pups may be chosen from any breeding that we have available that is similar in price to what you paid for the dog. If you should want a puppy from a more expensive litter, we ask only that you would pay the difference. F). This guarantee applies to the original owner of the dog and no dog will be guaranteed and replaced unless our kennel name is used in front (prefix) of the registered name of the dog.
Schwarz Kennel's dogs are guaranteed to be CERF certifiable. If you wish to do this the dog must be examined by a DACVO certified veterinarian by 30 months of age. A written report of any heritable eye disease must be submitted to the seller with written proof that the dog has been neutered or spayed, and the dog's NAAC registration papers must be signed over to the seller in order to receive a replacement puppy. All guarantees are exactly under the same terms as the guarantee for hip dysplasia. Eye guarantee does not cover injuries to the eye. Buyer’s remedies are for hip dysplasia and heritable eye disease only. No other diseases or injuries or illnesses, and are limited to replacement puppy as provided above.
BUYER WARRANTS AND AGREES:
1. This dog shall be maintained and kept under the personal control of the Buyer, and this dog shall be given adequate housing, food, veterinary care, basic obedience training and shall in no manner be mistreated or neglected.
2. This puppy is sold as a pet or companion dog (not guaranteed to be show conformation and breeding quality), and he/she shall not be used for breeding unless the buyer and the seller agree, in writing, to that, in a separate breeding rights agreement.
3. If circumstances arise that would prevent the buyer from keeping this dog, the buyer promises not to discard this dog, and to make every effort to place the dog in another suitable home. This dog shall not be turned over to any animal shelter or rescue organization. If the buyer is unable to locate a suitable home for the dog, the dog shall be returned to the seller together with its signed-off registration papers - free of charge.
4. In the case of male puppies (unless neutered) the seller retains the right to use this male for stud service, free of charge. Seller will notify the byer in advance if such a service is required, and will make all necessary arrangements, including payment for the pre-breeding blood tests and any boarding and food expenses. Seller will also conduct the breeding and shall care for this stud dog as her own. Stud dog will be returned or picked up in as good as condition or better when the owners come to reclaim him.
This contract is valid from the date of delivery of the puppy and throughout the lifetime of the dog, or until the buyer transfers ownership of the dog to a third party.
This pup is being bought as : Out Cross
I understand that my new puppy is catagorized as an F-1 or F-2 outcross and that this only means that Schwarz Kennels has chosen the best breeding methods to make sure that my puppy will live a long and healthy life.
Lois Schwarz believes that outcrossing begets 'hybrid vigor' as with Mendel and his experiments with his garden peas. Schwarz Kennels uses SATURATED line bred American Alsatian stock that will keep these F-1's and F-2's in line with the American Alsatian Breed Standards as much as possible.
An F-1 and F-2 pup was designed and bred for the best in health that a breeder can possible get. This generation of pup/dog should live a very long and healthy life and may live as long as 13 - 18 years without any major genetic defects.
An F-1 and F-2 pup/dog MAY OR MAY NOT meet the breed standards in that:
Conformation: the dog at full grown or 3 yrs old MAY OR MAY NOT : be the Size, Weight, and Height, described in the standards of the breed OR it may.
Temperament: MAY OR MAY NOT be:
1. Afraid of gun shots, loud noises, thunder.
2. Touch sensitive.
3. Confident in who he/she is.
4. Slightly dog aggressive or aggressive in nature.
5. dig, chew and bark more so than the average Alsatian
and in this manner does NOT fit the breed standards.
The Look of this dog MAY OR MAY NOT Resemble the dire wolf. Top line of the back MAY NOT BE level. Muzzle may be too long.
Coat: MAY or may NOT be of the correct texture and may be TOO soft.
Feet: the feet MAY or may NOT be as large and round as we like.
Eyes: MAY or may NOT be light in color and slightly almond shaped.
Color: MAY or may NOT be correct per breed standards.
Skin: MAY or may NOT be dark.
Buyer: ______________________________ date: __________
Seller: ______________________________ date: __________
Absolutely no health issues are sacrificed what so ever, on the contrary: it is Schwarz kennels highest standards for integrity and for the health of the animals that Lois Schwarz continues to outcross with a purpose so that this breed of dog continues to live up to the standards for which have been set in that this breed shall be the healthiest breed of dog on the planet.