Replacement Dog Contract
REPLACEMENT PUP CONTRACT
Part One: Seller's Information
Kennels Name: Schwarz Kennels Sellers Name: Lois E. Schwarz and Amey Gage Seller’s Address: 4175 Winnetka Rd. White City, Or. 97503 Phone: 541 538-8224 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Hereinafter referred to as “Breeder/Seller”.
Part Two: New Owner/Buyer
Name: _______________________ Address: ____________________________
Phone: _______________ _______________
Hereinafter known as: "New Owner" or Buyer
Original pup/dog's information:
Original name of your decied dog was ___________________________ Born: ________ Died: ____________
Sire: ____________________ Dam __________________
What did this pup/dog die from? _____________________________________________________________________
Please include Vet paperwork that gives the breeder factual evidence of the reason for the passing of this pup so that they can file this in their data banks. Thank you and we are so very sorry for your loss.
Breed: American Alsatian date of birth _______________ Sex ___________
description of pup/dog: ________________________________
Sire's information: _________________________ Dam's information:_________________________________
Deposit for this new pup was made on __________ Amount you paid as a deposit ____________
Amount and date Paid for the original (sick/dead) pup/dog was : ___________________
Did you send the Vet paperwork for our records? If not please include them in an email or postal. _________
The price of this pup on the breeders listings is: ________________________
Your Discounted price is: _____________________
(Shipping and transportation fees are not the responsibility of the Breeder and are not included in the sale of this pup/dog)
Seller Warrants and Agrees:
- Seller Lois Schwarz is the lawful owner of the dam, and has full legal right to sell its offspring.
- The puppy/dog is sound in body and good health at the time of the sale. The puppy has had its first inoculation for parvovirus, hepatitis, distemper, adenovirus and Para influenza. (See web site)
Sellers refer all questions regarding inoculations and worming to qualified veterinarians.
- This pup is a replacement pup, there are no more replacements for replacements, but if this pup should have any detrimental issues of health in which this pup needs to be put to sleep. We shall see what can be done to help.
BUYER WARRANTS AND AGREES:
- This dog shall be maintained and kept under the personal control of the Buyer, and this dog shall be given adequate housing, food, veterinary care, basic obedience training and shall in no manner be mistreated or neglected.
- This puppy is a replacement pup/dog and is described as a pet or companion dog (not show nor breeding quality), and he/she shall not be used for breeding!
- To keep us Schwarz Kennels informed of this pups health and death when it comes, for our paper work and for the breed.
This pup is guaranteed to be free of any Detrimental life threatening genetic ailments to the best of the breeders knowledge and no moneys or replacements will be due after this dog/pup; as this is the replacement for the first pup/dog.
If the breeder so wishes she/he may take back this dog/pup and replace it once again or not.
Absolutely no monies will be refunded and if a replacement of this particular dog/pup is necessary, this dog must be returned to the breeder at all cost to the buyer and at NO time shall this pup be killed or given away to anyone but the breeder.
Buyer/Owner: ______________________________ date ____________
Breeder: _______________________________ date ____________